This week, we’ll venture into the land of Twitter — a new journey for some of you — and also introduce you to Associated Press style for the first time.
Here are some links you’ll need this week:
- Analyzing Blogs and Tweets assignment (due at the beginning of class on Thursday)
- Installing Publicize on your WordPress.com blog
- Copy Edit the World assignment (our ongoing extra credit opportunity using Twitter)
Here are a few other resources you might find useful:
- Your 5-Minute, 5-Day Orientation to Twitter…want a plan for your introduction to Twitter? Check this out.
- Ask the Editor from the AP…the most obscure AP style questions answered!
- Exercise Central for AP Style…you’ll get lots of AP style practice with Newsroom101 this semester, but if you want more, this is the free site for you!
- More grammar and style resources
And here’s something we’ll go over in class together.